Welcome to JD Lighting, your trusted destination for lighting and ceiling fan solutions in Australia. As one of the country's premier Lighting and Ceiling Fan specialists, we cater to your residential and commercial needs, ensuring you have everything required to complete any task with finesse. Explore our diverse range of high-quality products at our Retail Store in Browns Plains, Brisbane, featuring offerings from renowned Australian and international brands that you know and trust. Whether you're in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Canberra, or anywhere in Australia, we've got you covered with top-notch online lighting stores. With nationwide delivery, you can confidently and securely shop online from our website, and we'll deliver your chosen products straight to your door, ensuring the utmost convenience.
For those searching for a 'Lighting Store near me' in the Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide or Canberra Metro areas, JD Lighting is your go-to choice. Experience top-notch service and a vast selection of lighting and ceiling fan solutions with us!
At JD Lighting we stock lighting and ceiling fans for bedrooms, bathrooms, dining areas, kitchens and living rooms from well-established manufacturers in Australia and overseas. We only support brands that carries products that has quality assurance, so rest assured what you are buying, you will not be disappointed. We do also provide lighting and fans fittings commercially to builders, tradies and property developers at near wholesale prices. Whether you’re a tradie or a general public, as a customer you will get the following three benefits:
- Price Beat Guarantee - Seen it cheaper? Let us know! We can beat the price on any written quote for like-for-like products. Simply send us an email or give us a call!
- Flat Rate Shipping – Whether you are buying one product or 100, we offer Tracked Flat-Rate shipping on every purchase. It allows you to track when you’re going to receive your items. It gives you more freedom to be out and about and know exactly when your product arrives, so you can be home to receive it.
- 30 Days Return – Construction & renovation can be daunting task with lots of decisions to be made. This is why at JD Lighting we offer you 30 days return in case you change your mind – provided it is in new condition, uninstalled and in its original packaging. This gives you peace of mind, so you won’t have to be stressed when building or renovating your home.
Residential Lighting Fixtures & Ceiling Fans
Your time is valuable, buying the right products you’ll need can be difficult, this is why we are one of the largest online and retail stockist in Australia that sells established reliable lighting fixtures and celling fan brands. New lights installation in a new home or updating your lighting and fan fixtures to your existing home can be a stressful to most of our customers, this is why at JD Lighting we are confident in providing you the solution you will need to complete your project.
Below are the popular items customers can purchase either online or at our retail store in Brisbane’s Southside:
- Bathroom Lighting: - Proper lighting is essential in this area since it is a room where you perform a tasks such as showering, cleaning, brushing your teeth and putting on makeup. Ensure the lighting and fan fixtures are designed to handle moisture and damp areas for prolong use. Popular bathroom lighting categories include 3-in-1 bathroom lighting, heat and exhaust fan, vanity mirror lights and exhaust fans with lights.
Ceiling Fans: - Selecting the correct ceiling fan for your space can be tricky. There are a few considerations to be aware of – ceiling fan size, style, number of blades, whether to have a wall switch or a remote and either with light or without light. Not only do the fans need to look good, they need to be functional as well!
Pendant Lighting: - Elevate your interior decor with our exquisite collection of pendant lights at JD Lighting. From stunning Crystal Pendant Lights that create a grand focal point in any room, to multi-light pendants that provide a captivating display of illumination, and charming timber & wooden pendant lights that infuse warmth and natural elegance, our range offers a diverse selection of pendant lights to complement any style or ambiance. Discover the perfect pendant light to add a touch of sophistication and visual appeal to your space.
- Lamps: - Lamps are an essential element of interior design, providing both practical illumination and decorative flair. Whether you're looking for a floor lamp to create a cozy reading nook, a table lamp to accent your side table or add a touch of elegance to your dining area, our diverse selection has you covered. Explore our wide range of lamp varieties and discover the perfect lighting solution to elevate any space.
- LED Lighting: - Lighting has come a long way in recent times, and with the progress of LED technology, illuminating your property has never been so energy efficient, cost-effective and environmentally friendly. Whether you’re after functional use and safety, in the form of outdoor LED lighting or ceiling fans with LED light; or you’d prefer something more stylish inside the house, like LED pendant lights, you’ll be able to find something to suit your needs via online or at JD Lighting’s retail store, South of Brisbane.
- LED Downlights: - Downlights are one of the most popular lighting category in both commercial and residential lighting applications. The main reason for their popularity comes from their discreet appearance that blends seamlessly into the ceiling. LED downlights are the preferred choice over halogen downlights due to much better energy efficiency and longer lifespan.
- Outdoor Lighting: - Enhance the beauty and functionality of your outdoor spaces with our exceptional range of outdoor lighting solutions at JD Lighting. From stylish wall sconces that add a warm glow to your patio, to durable path lights that guide your way through the garden, and elegant post lights that illuminate your entryway, our collection offers a variety of outdoor lighting options to suit every style and need.
- Exhaust Fans: - Moisture is a big problem in any bathroom, laundry or kitchen since it can form mould and create bad odour. By installing an exhaust fan in these room will prevent any mould build up because it extract moisture from the inside and release it outside. The bathroom is the biggest culprit, by having a hot shower it create steam and moistures causing the bathroom to fog up. This is why it is so important to choose the right exhaust fan based on the size of the room. If the extraction capacity is too weak, the exhaust fan will not do a very good job in removing the moistures.
- Pedestal & Wall Fans: - When there is limitation in an area that won’t allow you to install a ceiling fan, either a pedestal or a wall mounted fan is the next best option. Before deciding which fan to choose, there are several key points to look out for these includes: - space, style, performance, efficiency and practicality. The advantage of installing a wall fan compared to pedestal fan is no loose cords, thus reducing the risks children knocking them over.
Commercial & Industrial Light Fittings
Electricity cost has risen significantly and sometimes it can be hard to find other alternative to reduce this costs down, especially if you are a business, so you can inject these savings in other areas for the business to grow. Installing energy efficient lighting fixtures and ceiling fans is one of the easiest ways to reduce electricity costs whether it is an office, retail store or commercial warehouse.
To have a safe and efficient work environment for staffs, it is important to have the appropriate level of lighting in your business. Each lighting plan is unique to its application; an office lighting environment is very different to a factory. Important consideration is needed for any lighting fixtures in a commercial environment otherwise without the right set up, it can impact other sections of a business. These impact includes: - customer experience, sales growth and staff productivity. At JD Lighting we supply a wide range of lighting needs for your commercial and industrial spaces. Below are a lists of lighting fixtures you can use:
- LED Track Lighting: - For an effective ambient, task and accent lighting; track lighting is being used commonly in commercial application such as in retail shops, showrooms, art galleries and offices. The light intensity can easily be adjusted to suit the surrounding and individual needs.
- Commercial Pendant Lighting: - This style of lighting is very important in any type of interior especially in commercial space. Pendant lights are very stylish, functional and saves quite a lot of space. A linear pendant light is a new type of design of pendant light that are introduce in retail for the cash registers. It consists of one wire on each side suspended from the ceiling with a linear continual profile.
- LED Spotlights: - Commercial spaces require a certain type of light to establish the appropriate style of brightness, spotlights are commonly preferred for this kind of application. Two types of spotlighting available, fixed and flexible. The difference between flexible spotlight to fixed spotlight, the light fittings of the flexible spotlight has the ability to shift along the track to different location.
- Commercial LED Downlights: - Nowadays new homes a built with LED downlights as a main ceiling light fitting option. However they’re also commonly used in commercial application from walkways to bathrooms, kitchens, hallways, retails, restaurants and board rooms. Depending on the location, some of these downlights require standard commercial grade large format downlight options. When installing commercial LED downlight, there are two main mounting methods - recessed and surface mount.
- Office Lighting: - Boosting staff productivity and concentration in an office work environment can be easily achieve by having the right lighting scheme. Not only does the correct lighting layout improve worker efficiency, it can also reduce running costs. The following consideration (not limited to) must be met to ensure your office lighting is up to par:
- Energy Efficiency & Saving
- Shop Lighting : - Shop owners commonly ignore the importance of lighting in retail environment, this can have an effect on customer experience, sales and the buying decisions. Installing the right lighting system in your retail store can create and assist a buying mood that entice shoppers to purchase from you with of course, the assistance of great customer service. Specific lighting fixtures emphasis the quality and enhances the product aesthetically giving off a brighter, bolder and highlight the true colour of the products. By having an optimal shopping experience through correct lighting, customers spends more time in your store, therefore creating social proof, as more customers are in your store – this leads to more new customers.
- Commercial Kitchen Lighting : - It is important to have the appropriate lighting fixtures in any commercial kitchen as it needed to be compliant to essential safety practices in food retail, these includes food safety and contamination act. As technology advances, lighting in commercial kitchens has evolve from traditionally using fluorescent lighting to LED lighting. The reason behind this movement, fluorescent lights has its shortcoming, concerns ranging from burnouts, high operating temperatures, low lumens and maintenance costs is high. While LED lighting fixtures has a lot more to gain – longer lifespan, operating temperature is low, higher lumen output and lower maintenance costs.
- Commercial Outdoor Lighting : - Choosing the correct outdoor lighting for your commercial premises requires extra steps compared to selecting your commercial indoor lighting. Outdoor lighting especially for commercial use, need to withstand the element within their environment, appropriate illumination and have a long lifespan. Exterior lighting plays an important role in safety especially security application such as parking lots or garages. Remember all outdoor lighting products must have an IP65 waterproof rating.
Your Reliable Retail, Online Lighting & Fan Store
When you choose JD Lighting, you’re getting super competitive prices, together with excellent reliable customer service to match you up with the ideal lighting or ventilation solution. If you need any expert advice, or extra information, then feel free to contact us on (07) 3809 2011 and we’ll be happy to help.